Plans for the project include:
- Remove the “L” portion of the island.
- Moving the cabinet drawers and door into the newly created void next to the stove.
- Moving the cabinet door from the outside of the island to the inside.
- Install a new quartz counter top over the newly created island.
- Replace the RV sink with a larger residential style sink.
It’s going to be a fun project, so stay tuned for the remaining episodes.
Not sure about what RV accessories you need as you start RV travel? Check out our RV Accessories page where we have listed a wide range of products from essential items to those “nice to have” RV products to make RV life more enjoyable. Every item listed is being used or has been used by Joan and I as we’ve traveled across the country in our RV.
Receive the latest updates from I Love RV Life! Sign up to receive an email notification as we post new RV travels, RV tips and information about RV life in general. It’s simple. Just enter your name and email address on the right side of the page and click subscribe.
Music by: [No Copyright Music] ON AND ON – Nicolai Heidlas Music – https://youtu.be/Skxx0KnGGHw
SEE OUR COMPLETE LIST OF BLOG TITLES